A stubborn fire ripped through a Vanier triplex, this morning, and displaced four people.
Firefighters were called to the building, on Lalemant Street, just before 11 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The people in the building thought the fire was out, but the flames were actually inside the walls, spreading up into the attic.
Firefighters got the fire under control after about an hour.
Three adults, a child and a dog have been displaced by the fire. They’re being assisted by the Salvation Army and Red Cross.