One sent to hospital with smoke inhalation after east end fire - 1310 NEWS
Loading articles...

One sent to hospital with smoke inhalation after east end fire

Ottawa Fire engine sits near City Hall for a memorial service, September 8, 2017. (Mike Vlasveld/1310 NEWS)

A fire in a home under renovation in Blackburn Hamlet has sent one person to hospital.

The fire started over the noon hour on Thursday, on Tauvette Street near Innes Road.

Firefighters quickly got the blaze under control.

Paramedics took one person to hospital for smoke inhalation.

Because the home was under renovation, no one has been displaced by the fire.

There’s no estimate yet on the cost of the damage.

Join the conversation

Please read our commenting policies