As you visit friends and family this Easter, you may consider bringing them a potted plant or a bouquet of blooms. However, CityNews gardening specialist Frankie Flowers warns against Easter lilies if the person has a cat.
- Have you had a conversation with your family about how you want your end-of-life care to be handled?
- Ontario students heading to school this fall will have to show they have all their required vaccinations
- Two new public service announcements from Testicular Cancer Canada aim to raise awareness about the disease
- New study finds one in 10 men suffer from moderate to severe post-partum depression
- Researchers raising questions about the safety of medication commonly prescribed to pregnancy mothers for morning sickness
- Is being married to a doctor the best medicine for marriage?
- Ontario’s information & privacy commissioner is investigating after four Ontarians were denied entry to the U.S. on due to their mental health history
- Research suggests there are some very specific reasons that people don’t like their jobs
- As allergy season kicks into high gear, some advice on how to copy with sinus problems
Food and nutrition expert Rose Reisman offers healthier meat selections for Easter and Passover meals.
- Spring officially arrived a couple of weeks ago but the warmer weather has been slow to arrive
- Pope Francis has asked for forgiveness from people who were sexually abused by priests
- Supreme Court of Canada rules offenders can receive extra credit for time spent in custody before they are sentenced
- Chances of you getting sick from a food-related bug are highest when you eat you
- Survey show a lot of people are stressed even before they get to work
- Health Canada has seized L-Showm weight-loss drug from B.C. store because it contains phenolphthalein, an ingredient that may cause cancer
Food and nutrition expert Rose Reisman offers tips on how to prevent tooth erosion from eating highly acidic foods
- Experts say there is no long-term research on the impact of digital devices on the development of a very young brain
- Research finds that even an experienced violinist can pick out the sound of a Stradivarius instrument
- Mayo Clinic looks at where warts come from and how you get them
- Thursday could be the warmest day of the year so far, and that could be bad news if you suffer from pollen allergies
- Researchers say drinking a glass of low-fat milk a day can dramatically reduce the risk of osteoarthritis in women who have knee problems
- Study finds eating a serving of beans, peas, chick peas and lentils can reduce bad cholesterol
- Driver of commuter train that derailed in NYC in 2013 has an undiagnosed sleep disorder